<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6510290485110408541?origin\x3dhttp://let-there-be-no-silence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Her

The name's Access. 14. Writing is a passion brought to life. Music keeps me breathing. I quote, I think and therefore I am.


Speak

Tagboard here.

Links

sxy Blogger

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Archives

May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010


Credits

Design: C*rash
Base: C.Monster;Brenda
Saturday, May 29, 2010.7:00 AM

The room was dark, not in the comforting, mysterious way of the night sky but the in the cold, fearful way of how a horror movie plays out.

The walls streaked with blood stains, dirt and flith built up over years.
Scars of memories left behind, I thought to myself.

It suddenly occured to me that there were no windows.
No light, just the familiar darkness my eyes had grown accustomed to.

Then, I heard the crying. The soft sobbing, laced with melancholy so strong that it could have stopped my heart from beating.

Someone had been left behind in this violence, this memory. Doomed to live in the shadows of the past.

Who was it?

I approached the corner cautiously, using the wall as my guide.

"Who're you?" I called out in my friendliest voice.

The sobbing ensured. Whether or not the mysterious person in the corner heard me, I never got to know.

I heard heavy footsteps behind me. A feeling of dread came over me.
Someone struck a heavy blow to the back of my head.

"Cess, its over."

Then, darkness settled over my vision.